Skip to main content

So very many things…to put off doing!

 

There are so very many things that I don’t feel like doing, at least not right now, maybe ever.

For example: the dishes and the laundry, which I’m sure are part rabbit in that there is never an end, they keep multiplying, they keep existing.

Then there is going to the supermarket, which at today’s prices amounts to an act of courage. I never leave there with everything I want or even need, because all of that just costs too much.  So, I put off going until the cat is down to a few cans of food and I am down to no bread for toast.

I don’t put off talking to my cousin or a friend on the phone, or eating a pepperoni pizza, or taking a well-deserved nap. Why? Because those things are enjoyable.

If only I could make everything seem enjoyable. But I don’t see how that’s possible without the use of major drugs, which I don’t have and would not use if I did! So, I will just continue to procrastinate (put off intentionally and habitually something that should be done), until as usual:  I run out of excuses…to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Join Us: Follow or Subscribe, it’s FREE. Thank You