Skip to main content

Menopause, It’s not for the faint of heart.

 

You will survive Menopause, honest, even though it may not seem like it right now.

You should take something to help you with the symptoms, which can be:

       Hot flashes,

       Excessive perspiring (including Night-Sweats),

       Excessive bleeding.

I took an over-the-counter product for hot flashes, but I don’t know if this item even exists today. However, do a little research and try one of the products available now.

I did not take any hormone replacement.

I can tell you what I did and you can ask your doctor for advice, but remember these are YOUR decisions to make.

I am not a medical person; I make no specific suggestions, except to say that getting something (or someone) to help is probably a good idea.

In my menopause memories, I can recall many evenings coming home after work, and the tail end of the trip was on a trolley. I was fatigued, which worsens symptoms; I started out at the back of the trolley, and as I came forward to eventually get off, the recurring hot flashes got so bad that by the time I reached the front I was practically stripped down to my underwear. Really!

I conducted an experiment one freezing December night:  While waiting for my husband in a car, I rolled down the window during some very strong flashes. But it was not surprising that I remained warm, because my body heat completely overcame the incoming cold, and made the air, itself, feel as gentle as a summer day.

It was amazing.

A magic trick courtesy of Mother Nature!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Join Us: Follow or Subscribe, it’s FREE. Thank You