Skip to main content

A Review of Two Examples of Dating Shows (on the channel that has everything)

 

I have watched many of these shows wherein you have to check your humanity, taste, decency, morals, and values at the door first.  Really!

The only exception that I found, during my research, was a Korean relationship-matching program called: Love After Divorce.  This was a good show with actual values, and participants looking for long-term relationships not just the carnal knowledge of overnight hook-ups. (It should be noted that I only watched one season of this show, which I think was Season Four.)

At the other end of this sampling of dating shows is:  Perfect Match.  The only thing good about this show is the host, Nick Lachey. How he got pulled into this mess, well it could only be for one (monetary?) reason.

Perfect Match, is, well, it’s pretty disgusting, and it’s not just the gratuitous nudity (which comes to desensitize you completely to the fact that these people are essentially always without most of their clothing), but rather, it’s the absolute lack of any redeeming qualities whatsoever.  Right after viewing this program, you really want to stop the world, as it is portrayed in this show, and jump off.  Not caring where you land as long as it is nowhere near the production of this show. Ehhhhh, I will never subject myself to the pure torture of this production again.  (I promise, myself, I promise!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Join Us: Follow or Subscribe, it’s FREE. Thank You